Every new vehicle comes with a logbook that contains specific service requirements recommended by the manufacturer. It also serves as a record keeper where the mechanics will enter what services have been performed and when. Completing scheduled services within the stipulated time frame is essential to maintain your vehicle’s warranty and preserve its resale value. Not adhering to the maintenance schedule will affect the core systems of your vehicle, resulting in poor performance, expensive repairs and reduced value. At BM Repairs & Servicing, we are happy to provide logbook servicing for all BMW owners across Clayton South and the surrounding suburbs.
We have a team of highly experienced mechanics who are authorised to perform logbook services as per manufacturer’s guidelines and stamp your logbook so that the warranty and value of your car are maintained.
What Does Our Logbook Servicing Include?
- Change engine oil & oil filter
- Check and change under bonnet fluid levels
- Check fan belts
- Check lights
- Brake inspection
- Clutch inspection
- Check steering and suspension
- Transmission inspection
- Computer battery test
- Check tyre pressures
- Check wheel alignment
- Check radiator hoses
- Visual inspection of other safety components
What Makes Us Different?
- We use the latest car servicing technology to provide high-quality services and workmanship.
- We use only original parts to perform logbook servicing to protect your new car warranty.
- We only employ certified, factory-trained mechanics to carry out logbook servicing.
- We service all models of BMW vehicles in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines.
- We will enter the service details in your logbook and get it stamped, which helps to maintain the service history of your vehicle.
So, are you ready to book your next logbook service with us? What are you waiting for? Call 0481 852 222 and schedule an appointment today.